Monday, June 12, 2006

chet baker sings

I know, I fall in love too easily and I get along without you very well, but I'll tell you one thing: There will never be another you, my funny valentine.
It's been a long time, babe. Cheers!

My funny valentine
Sweet, comic valentine
You make me smile with my heart.

Your looks are laughable
Unphotographable
Yet, you're my favorite work of art.

Is your figure - less than Greek?
Is your mouth - a little weak?
When you open it to speak, are you smart?

Don't change a hair for me
Not if you care for me
Stay, little valentine, stay!
Each day is valentine's day.

Comments:
Oi.

Tô doente, e vou ficar de molho por uns dias...
Assim que eu melhorar eu volto aqui e te dou um alô, ok?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?