Sunday, August 03, 2008

do you wanna know a secret?

Sabe? Eu não sei.

Comments:
Dear Fabio;

I may a distant cousin of yours. My name is Rod Henmi and I am Japanese American. If your grandfather was named Kuniichi
Shiraga, he and my grandfather, Soichi Henmi were cousins used to farm together.

My wife and I are traveling to Brazil and will be in Sao Paulo for three days (August 15, 16 and 17). If you would be interested, I would love to meet you and compare notes on what it is like to be Japanese in Brazil versus the US. I also have a family tree a great uncle told me about that includes Kuniichi Shiraga.

Please email me back at rhenmi@live.com and forgive me for contacting you through your blog.

Best wishes,
Rod
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?